The new series Impulse (a sequel to the 2008 movie Jumper) just premiered on YouTube Premium and we caught up with star Maddie Hasson to learn more about her!
The 23-year-old actress is best known for starring in the ABC Family series Twisted and for her work in the movie I Saw the Light.
Here are 10 Fun Facts she shared with us:
1. Maddie is short for Madelaine and my middle name is Louise.
2. I’m very shy.
3. I don’t drink alcohol.
4. I have a whippet named Leo who is also very shy and doesn’t drink alcohol.
5. I got married at 20 (best decision I ever made).
6. I danced competitively as a child from age 8 to 14.
7. I love high waisted trousers.
8. I love Love and romantic movies.
9. Running really calms me down when I get anxious, which is often!
10. Impulse was the hardest and most rewarding job I’ve ever had, and I’m so deeply proud of it.
Watch the new series Impulse now on YouTube Premium!